Resin bonded surfaces were first introduced on our nation's roads and motorways and after proving highly effective the system quickly became recognised as having a wider purpose.
It was modified to suit residential and commercial or public areas for drives, paths, patios and other outdoor functions.
How it Works
The existing surface is prepared, the resin is then applied and lastly the aggregate is spread on top forming a resin bonded surface.
It is a relatively simple surfacing consisting of 3 layers: a base, a resin binder, and the decorative stone/aggregate.
- Very economical as no excavation is needed
- Installation over a wide variety of surfaces
- Wide range of natural aggregates to complement any landscape
- Unlimited design opportunities
- Non-slip surface
- Quick installation with minimum inconvenience